Do you fit SYNCS?
Are you looking for a challenge and an exciting professional career path? At SYNCS Corporation, we’re driven by ingenuity with a focus on meeting our customers’ needs. We seek people who share our commitment to hard work, innovation and doing whatever it takes to serve our customers.
Whether you are a student or recent graduate, a few years into your career or a seasoned professional, SYNCS Corporation may have an opportunity that’s right for you. If you want to step up to new responsibilities where change is an everyday occurrence and develop new skills, use the “Job Search” tool to see what SYNCS has to offer today.
SYNCS Corporation is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
1. Electrical: electrical design of PLC and MCC system, using Eplan to draw electrical schematic diagram;
2. Automation: PLC and DCS system (SIEMENS, AB) programming, HMI design;
3. Process instrument selection;
4. Adapt to short-term business trips.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Electrical Automation;
2. Skilled in using Office and AutoCAD;
3. Good organization and coordination ability, expression ability and teamwork spirit;
4. Experience in advanced language programming and SQL database is preferred;
5. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, CET4 is required. CET6 and above is preferred;
6. Integrity, honesty and strong sense of responsibility.
1. Professional positions, under the leadership and supervision of superiors, regularly complete the quantitative work requirements, and can independently handle and solve the tasks they are responsible for;
2. Promote the implementation of various company rules and regulations;
3. Implement the operation procedures of various human resource management practices and the implementation of various rules and regulations, and cooperate with other business departments;
4. Manage labor contracts, go through procedures for employment and withdrawal;
5. Carry out the recruitment process, coordinate and handle the procedures of employee recruitment, onboarding, resignation, transfer, promotion, etc.;
6. Responsible for the management of human resources related documents and files.
1. Complete quantitative work requirements on a regular basis, and be able to independently handle and solve the tasks in charge;
2. Execute and track and supervise the trade business in accordance with the company's business operation process and management system;
3. To assist in the implementation of the company's business objectives and work plans;
4. Complete other transactional work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade and business English;
2. At least 1 year working experience in foreign trade related fields,
3. Understand the import and export business process, familiar with foreign trade import and export business links;
4. Possess good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, English level 6 or above, proficient in using various office software;
5. Possess good communication, coordination and execution capabilities, work hard and conscientiously, respond quickly and sharply, and have a strong sense of responsibility.